Capscan International Bureau
For international businesses undertaking regular cross country sales and marketing campaigns, accurate address and contact information is essential. Ensuring that your international data remains up-to-date and accurate can be especially problematic as companies are faced with the additional issues of unfamiliar languages, character sets and different country address formatting. This is where the Capscan International Bureau can help. From as little as two pence per record, the International Bureau can check, cleanse and enhance your records, enabling you to maintain optimum data in your database and to achieve a better ROI on your sales and marketing activities.
The data processing and cleansing services available from the International Bureau include:
- Address validation and formatting for over 240 countries or territories
- Business address validation, profiling and data appending
- Global geocoding for more than 240 countries or territories
- Local language salutations formatting for over 35 countries or territories
- Transliteration for multiple languages including traditional (正體字) and simplified (简体字) Chinese, Japanese Katakana (カタカナ, 片仮名), Kanji (漢字), Korean Hangul (한글) etc
- Telephone number verification, formatting and appending for 200 countries or territories
- Telephone and mail preference (TPS/MPS) screening
- DMA Pander mail preference screening for USA and Canada
- Relocation flagging and address update
- Deceased and mortality screening
- Goneaway suppression
- Consumer name validation
- Gender breakdown analysis
- Suspect data analysis
- De-duplication of records
- Consultancy service and advice
Data Audit & Reporting Services
A FREE International data audit and reporting service is available to enquiring new customers. It assesses the health of your data and provides you with a full report outlining how accurate and up-to-date your international address records are, the issues with the data and what can be achieved and improved upon through cleansing.
Click here to take advantage of this offer.
Click here for an example report page.
For further information on our International Bureau services, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7428 1255.